Advantages of Roof top solar systems
- No Requirements of additional Land.
- Battery elimination makes easy installation and reduced cost of system,
- Reduces the dependency on Grid power.
- Long term reliable power source for 20years.
- Power generation at our own campus.
- Return of investments with 3-4 years
Solar Generation data (per kWp)
1) Application Letter: Receipt To be received within 3 days
Fill application from available on MSEDCL website, along with technical details of system
with registration fees.
2) Technical feasibility assessment: To be conducted within 15 days
Distribution Company to conduct Technical feasibility study, eligibility of consumer and DT Capacity availability.
3) Approval from DISCOM: To be received within 7 days
DISCOM to provide approval letter to consumer for installation of Grid connected Solar PV rooftop Plant.
4) Install solar system: Within 6 months of receipt of approval letter
Install solar system and send request to SE (O&M) DISCOM for testing and commissioning of plant.
5) DISCOM Testing, commissioning of plant and Install Net meter: within 10 days
Install Net meter and synchronies system and sign net metering agreement with DISCOM.
Required Documents for netmetering:
1) Application Form.
2) Light Bill Xerox.
3) Light Bill Paid Receipt Xerox.
4) List of Material.
5) Site Survey Form.
6) Assessment Utara / Property Card.
7) Passport Size Photo.
8) Property Tax Xerox.
If your interested to know more. Please reach out to us by tell us about your requirement.